Health Ranger’s Black Cumin Seed Oil 4oz
The many health benefits of Black Cumin Seed have been known since ancient times. The rich golden oil from this “blessed seed” is mentioned in The Bible, in the Book of Isaiah. Also known as “Pharoah’s Oil,” it was used by Egyptian Pharoahs to nourish the skin and aid in digestion, and was so treasured that King Tut was buried with a bottle of it.
Modern science backs up what these ancient people knew to be true. Over the past five decades, there have been hundreds of studies of Black Cumin Seed; a recent Medline database search of “Nigella Sativa” (the seed’s botanical Latin name) shows that it has been the subject of over 500 studies and research projects.
The specific benefits of Health Ranger’s Black Cumin Seed Oil are derived from 5 major ingredients:
- Nigellin and Melathin help support healthy intestinal elimination.
- Sterols may help enhance healthy elimination throughout the body, a process that naturally removes toxins.
- Nigellone and Thymoquinone are two volatile oils known to alleviate muscle spasms and open bronchial tubes for easier breathing. Additionally, they can help the body support natural breathing; an important priority for people experiencing symptoms of allergies.
- Essential Fatty Acids aid in the regulation of metabolism, help eliminate toxins, support normal insulin levels, and may improve blood circulation and healthy liver function.
- Prostaglandin produces E1, which helps support the body’s normal regulation of blood pressure balance and hormonal balance.
Health Ranger’s Black Cumin Seed Oil is cold-pressed from Nigella Sativa seeds, is solvent free, alcohol free, and is 100% pure. It comes conveniently packaged in an amber glass bottle for maximum protection against light, ensuring freshness.
**Contains 0.95% Thymoquinone (5x-TQ)
Ingredients: Freshly Cold-pressed and Unrefined Virgin Black Cumin Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa)
Product of USA
Take 1 tbsp. at every meal.